Germantown Baptist Church
Website Policies and Terms
This website is provided as a service to the members of Germantown Baptist Church (“GBC”) and to provide information and assistance to GBC visitors.
1. By visiting, viewing, accessing or using GBC’s website or any of the ministries, services, events, or information created, contained or collected in the website, you agree to be bound by these Policies and Terms. You acknowledge and agree that these Policies and Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and GBC and that your use of the website indicates your conclusive acceptance of this agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this agreement, you should not visit, view or otherwise use the services or information in GBC’s website.
2. Any usage of GBC website must be consistent with, and must conform to, the tenets, beliefs, and missions of GBC, as determined by the exercise of its freedom of religion, and must be consistent with its Articles of Faith and with these Policies and Terms.
3. All information provided by GBC through this internet service is provided “as is” with no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranty of fitness or correctness for a particular purpose. Also, GBC cannot and does not warrant that such information is complete or is up-to-the minute, nor does GBC warrant against interruptions, losses including loss of data, delays, human or machine errors, or omissions. You agree that GBC in any event shall not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind to the user or to any third party resulting from the usage of, or the inability to use, GBC’s website.
4. The following GBC policies apply to GBC’s website and its usage:
If you complete a registration form on this website and give certain information (such as name and email address), this information is used to contact you about services or events in which you have expressed an interest.
(b) Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
GBC only has access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. GBC is the sole owner of the information collected on its website. GBC will not sell or rent this information to anyone. GBC will use your information to respond to you related to the reason you contacted us. GBC will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. If GBC partners with another party related to a specific event, we will share names or other contact information with the third party as we consider to be prudent or necessary to arrange the event or to arrange your participation in the event.
Unless instructed otherwise by you, GBC may contact you via email in the future to notify you about services, events and activities.
(d) Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. Also, you can contact GBC at any time via the email address or phone number given on our website, to determine:
• What data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern about your data or the use of the data.
We take certain precautions regarding your information. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If GBC’s website contains links to other sites, GBC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. When you leave our site you should read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
5. If you feel that GBC is not abiding by these privacy policies or that information needs to be corrected or updated, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 901-756-9450 or via email to: info@GermantownBaptist.org.