Impact Weekend | March 1-4, 2018
To these He also presented Himself alive after His suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God.
Impact Weekend provides an opportunity for students in grades 6-12 to gather together with their friends to have an experience with the one, true God through large group rallies, small group Bible study, and team building activities. They will spend the weekend in a host home where they will be led by a small group leader and get the hook up on food. This is a great weekend for students to reach out to their friends who are not saved or unchurched and get them involved in a more relaxed setting to hear the Gospel.
What can your student expect out of Impact Weekend? More fun than is allowed anywhere else in the Germantown/Collierville area. There will be recreation and a chance for your group to showcase some beastly skills. Impact will have you eating more, laughing more, searching more, learning more, and being challenged to see God more than ever before. You don’t want your student to miss this weekend!
(Yes! That's his real name!)
(Yes! That's his real name too!)
What does my $95 registration cover?
- Group Rallies (worship, games, teaching, etc.)
- Chick-fil-A dinner Thursday Night
- Breakfast, lunch (Food Trucks) and dinner on Saturday morning
- Breakfast Sunday morning
- Impact t-shirt and much more!
What if I have a conflict during the weekend? (a game, a wedding etc)
- You can still be part of Impact! Just fill out a time away card at the start of the weekend. You’ll just slide out when you need to go and get back when you are done. We want you to be a part of Impact as much as you can.
Who can participate in Impact Weekend?
- Any student currently in 6th-12th grade.
What do I need to bring?
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, soap, shampoo, wash cloth, you know the bathroom stuff)
- Casual clothes for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Where do students stay?
- Students stay in host homes from Germantown Baptist with small group leaders.
- All groups are same grade and same gender.
How do I sign up and what forms do I need to complete?
- Click on the registration link at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the Annual Student Ministry Medical Release Form w/notarized signature.
- Make a copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card.
When Is The Last Day I Can Register?
- Registration ends Friday, March 2nd.