The Germantown Baptist Church Senior Adult Ministry provides a variety of ministries and activities to and by Senior adults:
- Assisted Living: serves assisted living facilities in our area
- Senior Adult Choir
- Homebound Seniors
- Helping Hands: assists church members with minor home repairs and other needs
- Nursing Home Ministry: serves seven nursing homes in our area
- Urges Seniors to actively share their faith with others and lead their friends to exercise saving faith in Jesus Christ.
- Enables Seniors to enjoy a full and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, fellowship with one another and with persons of all ages in the congregation.
- Encourages Seniors to maintain consistent and joyful involvement in life changing Bible study and Christ centered worship.
- Coordinates the consistent use by Seniors of their spiritual gifts and Christian experience to minister to the church and to others in the community.
- Encourages Senior participation in enjoyable activities and trips in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- Provides appropriate Christian care and encouragement to Seniors during times of difficulty and loss.