Students in grades 6-12 are invited to compete in our city-wide single-elimination dodgeball tournament on Wed., Sept. 14 from 6:00 - 8:00 PM; registration tables open at 5:00 PM in the MAIN LOBBY at Germantown Baptist Church.
Students are encouraged to pick friends who are unchurched, unsaved, or just need to hear about Jesus to make up a team to compete for prizes and bragging rights for the year!
TEAM REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Teams of 6 players with no more than 3 GBC members per team.
- $15.00 registration fee per team (includes a T-shirt!)
- Each participating student must have a signed registration form.
- Team Captain must bring ALL team forms with team payment to Registration Table in the MAIN LOBBY on Wednesday, Sept. 14 @ 5:00 PM.
- Students who do not have a complete team will be placed on a team at Registration. Check in at the Free Agent Table. (Cost $3.00 for individuals w/o a team.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have subs on my team? No, teams are made up of 6 players.
- Can I be on more than one team? No, players can only register for one team.
- What time do I need to arrive at the MAIN LOBBY of GBC? 5 PM Registration will begin, ALL teams must be registered before 5:45 PM.
- What time will the tournament end? 8 PM
- What does my teams $15 go towards? Each team member will receive a 2016 Dodgeball Shirt.
- Will there be food? Yes, we will have Food Trucks on site for students to purchase food.
- How many games is my team guaranteed to play? Teams will play best 2 out of 3; winning team will move forward in competition.
5:00 PM Registration Opens - MAIN LOBBY OF GBC
5:45 PM Dodgeball Rally for Message and Rules then games begin.