Rest, Revive, Remain In All Seasons
When: March 4-5, 2016
Where: Pickwick Landing
The 2016 Women's Ministry Retreat is the perfect way to escape from the craziness of life! Women will be encouraged and return refreshed. We expect God to do great things at this event. You won't want to miss this retreat!
Featuring Jean Stockdale
As a Christian author Jean makes the Word of God come alive to her reader. Laced with personal illustrations, she encourages your heart while challenging your faith walk. As a speaker, God has gifted her as a humorist and sanctified storyteller. Weaving personal illustrations through the golden threads of God's truth, Jean makes profound Biblical principles become practical for daily living. Whether you get to know Jean from the pages of her books or hear her in person, she will lead you to the throne of grace and into the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Speakers will also include GBC teachers Beth Reed, Kay Reed, Marie Strain, and Carolyn Mrok.
- Rooms for attendees are double occupancy. Finding and listing a roommate is encouraged, but not required.
- The bus leaves Germantown Baptist Church at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 4 and returns at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 5.
- Box dinner is provided for bus riders on Friday.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be included on Saturday.